Tier 3 Working Well is for medium to large sized businesses
- Letter of Commitment (partnership agreement)
- Baseline anonymous survey
- Workplace health and wellbeing Champion training
- Annual plan and Working Well Accreditation
- Regular meetings and evaluation
- Online training including MHFA England (Mental Health First Aider, Managers, Mental Health Awareness, Mental Health First Aid Refresher training and Managers Mental Health Knowledge), Managers and Staff Stress Awareness, lunch and learn sessions, HR training sessions and online surgeries
- COVID Recovery Toolkit
- Online 20 min Lifestyle Checks
- Working Well Newsletter
Working Well Accreditation
Your organisation can apply for one of the 3 levels of the award, which recognises your commitment to staff health and wellbeing. The Award is backed by Essex County Council and if placed on your website or email signature strip, tells everyone that your organisation is a good place to work, where staff feel valued and can flourish.
It’s tough right now, and we recognise this, so to help you, we have set up regular online COVID Recovery Clinics with our HR Specialist, so you can ask questions or get additional help and support.
“The Working Well support provided has allowed us to have a great programme of health and wellbeing activities throughout the year, which have helped us improve our conversations and to increase the confidence of our workforce which is hugely important -we are looking forward continuing in 2020.”
Dawn Milson, HR People Manager, RSA Group PLC
Register your interest
Follow the link below to complete our registration form and sign up with us.Sign up today!