Tier 2 Working Well is for small to medium sized businesses
Managing Mental Health in the workplace is a 12-month Test and Learn Pilot.
Tier two is for small or medium sized companies without structural specialised dedicated Human Resources or Occupational Health support. The programme includes:
- Letter of Commitment (partnership agreement)
- Bespoke needs assessment CRT Surveys to identify areas where health and wellbeing of staff can be improved
- Online meetings/clinics with organisations
- Open “topic” area online training sessions, that include: how to conduct a 1:1/Back to work interview digitally, supporting staff effectively into work, completing a staff Stress Risk Assessment
- Online Half day Mental Health First Aid (MHFA England), Managers Stress Awareness training and send out MHFA Line Managers Resource
- MHFA specific for managers (1hour 15min digital modules)
- Bespoke HR Training, i.e. Stress Management (HSE Risk Assessments, Managing Sickness Absence etc.)
- Training for staff to become a workplace wellbeing champion
- COVID Recovery Toolkit
- A monthly Working Well Newsletter
You can upgrade to our Tier 3 working well programme at any time.
“Since embedding MHFA England Mental Health training into Working Well, over 8,000 conversations have taken place”
Register your interest
Follow the link below to complete our registration form and sign up with us.Sign up today!